IDR produces a number of specialist sector salary reports providing HR practitioners with a vital benchmarking resource. Our surveys cover salary levels, bonus and other payments, hours and holidays, recruitment and retention, staff turnover, pay settlements and pensions.
Presented as a user-friendly summary report our salary surveys enable you to benchmark your pay and conditions against other organisations in your sector.
Our current sector reports are:
- Pay Planning for 2019 released September 2018 (£200+VAT)
- HR function released September 2018 (£365+VAT)
- Maternity Leave and Pay released July 2018 (£365+VAT)
- Road Transport and Distribution released June 2018 (£365+VAT)
- Bonus scheme design released May 2018 (260+VAT)
- London additions released April 2018 (£365+VAT)
- Shift patterns released February 2018 (£365+VAT)
- Retail released February 2018 (£365+VAT)
- Graduates released January 2018 (£365+VAT)
- Engineering released December 2017 (350+VAT)
- Call centres released October 2017 (£350+VAT)
- Road Transport & Distribution released April 2017 (£350+VAT)
- Lawyers released January 2016 (£350+VAT)
Future reports coming soon: Pay and Conditions in Retail 2018.
To purchase any of our pay and conditions reports please complete the IDR Online Salary Report Order Form or to discuss further please contact us on +44 (0) 1702 669 549
All orders are subject to our Terms and Conditions V3